Is Your Makeup Ageing You? 7 Hazards Of Sleeping With Makeup
How To Look Young Today
Is Your Makeup Ageing You? 7 hazards of sleeping with makeup
Marji Hill 3 April 2017
Each morning look into the mirror and see who is staring back at you. Is it a younger, fresher and rejuvenated you? Or is it someone showing the signs of ageing?
Going to bed wearing your makeup is something that many confess to, but it is not necessarily a wise thing to make a habit of.
Neglecting to remove your make up before retiring to bed can result in a number of hazards.
Here are 7 hazards to your skin:
1. Old makeup on your skin oxidises and can harm the health of your skin
2. Sleeping with makeup can cause clogged pores, blackheads, blemishes, acne and dermatitis
3. Skin can lose its glow, become dehydrated, look greyer and more wrinkled
4. A collagen breakdown makes the skin age more quickly
5. It inhibits the absorption of anti-ageing skin care products
6. Sleeping with mascara and eyeliner on may clog the tiny hair follicles and oil glands on your eyelids leading to eye irritation and infection
7. Lipstick can result in dry and chapping lips
How To Look Young Today
One of the things you must do on a daily basis if you want to know how to look young today is to understand the importance of removing your makeup before retiring.
Choosing good quality cleansers will remove the makeup and cleanse away the dirt.
Avoid cleansers with harmful chemicals, alcohol, or heavy oils that may be effective as cleansers but which can damage the health of your skin. Quality botanical cleansers are the best.
Aloe Deep Cleanser
The Grace Cosmetics Aloe Deep Cleanser, which is available in the jar or tube, suits normal to dry, mature skin. Aloe Deep Cleanser:
Deeply cleanses to prepare skin for moisture absorption.
Dissolves eye make-up, leaving skin feeling refreshed and invigorated.
Evens skin tone and clears pores without stripping moisture.
Ingredients include: Organically grown aloe vera, vitamins A and E, wintergreen oil, jojoba oil, rice bran oil and lecithin.
Once you have used this aloe vera based cleanser you will be sold for life. It deeply cleanses, softens, and removes blackheads and whiteheads . You can see the difference in the look and feel of your skin as it makes your skin look younger, feel soft and well nourished.
Even if you are super tired and exhausted make the effort to use good quality anti-ageing skin care and wash your face before heading to bed — your skin will definitely thank you later.
Marji Hill Independent Distributor Promotion Pro-Ma Systems